Sunday, July 25, 2010

Thought Id update the page...

Im tired of looking at the rat picture, so heres a new one of my favorite car here...I dont know who drives it, but Id luv to meet them!  Anyways, all is good here and I hope everyone @ home is doing well also.  Its sweltering hot...but I guess thats no different than home!  Yesterday, it was so hot, I thought I would cool off in the pool but since the pools are outdoors and are in the open sun all day, it felt like i was taking a warm bath instead of cooling off!  Oh well, it could be worse!  Havent gone diving yet, Im going to take a quick refresher class then start the advanced stuff.  Well, Im sitting outside on the comp and getting eaten up by the bugs, so Id better go...Also, i just petted a stray kitty and probably need to wash my hands quickly before I turn in to a sneezing mess!  Luv u guys!

1 comment:

Jillian said...

ha! That's so cute! You definitely need to make a point to meet them!