Sunday, February 7, 2010

Pictures anyone??

So I have finally had time to go exploring and I found some of the beaches…there are quite a few!  Theres nothing here thats as nice as a tourist location, but I really cant complain!  Its been a tad rainy and overcast for the past few days but I hate to even tell anyone from DC about the less than perfect weather!!  All I hear on the news is about DC and snow of historic porportions!  Do you really have 3 ft of snow?!?!    Wow!  Well, I finally posted a bunch of pics for everyone, I will email out the link so everyone can see.  Theres pics of my place, the beach, Iguanas, the weird cactus trees here and some other scenery.

Right now, Im in a chair on the beach typing.  I always love the sound of the waves crashing!  My alarm clock here makes wave sounds, so I cant use it because it has a reverse effect on me…the sound makes me sleepy!!  Since the beach Im at has so many rocks, they make a cool clicking sound when the water runs back out and the rocks bounce off each other--its almost sounds like a pot about to boil over.  Since this isn't one a real sandy beach, I have it pretty much all to myself right now.  Its nice to relax on the beach without a thousand crazy kids running around.  Oh well, it looks like the tide is coming in, and a vulture is circling over me, so I better start heading back to the car!  I hope he sees something other than me he wants to eat! Vultures are another part of the interesting local wildlife here, they are all over the place.  I miss you all and hope you arent going too stir crazy!  Hopefully you get to make it to some superbowl parties still! 
Dad, I cant believe you havent sent me any pics of KC and LC checking out the snow!
Grandma, hows the weather where you are?  Are you able to get out and walk still?  Did you get any snow?
Jon, are you ok?  I hope you arent too bored if you are stuck in my place, I think its crazy boring there if you are stuck and have nothing else to do for a few days.  Theres only so much super Mario you can play before your eyes start watering and blurring over and your hands start getting deformed and tired!    Ha ha.
Lots of Love!

No comments: